Many people who use aluminum composite panels should know that this is a material that can have many colors, and it is also used very much in our lives, but in fact, our manufacturers have encountered such problems when they are producing. The reason, do you know what causes this? What are the solutions? Here is a brief introduction to you.
With the development of process technology, the weight of aluminum-plastic panels used in people’s lives is getting higher and higher, and the color is no longer as monotonous as before. The current aluminum composite panel processing can color the color you want, but when we color the aluminum composite panel, it is inevitable that we will encounter the situation that the color cannot be dyed. The cause and treatment of the aluminum composite panel cannot be dyed The methods are:
1. Insufficient anodic oxide film thickness: The solution is to check whether the anodic oxidation process is standardized, and see whether the temperature, voltage, conductivity and other factors are stable. If there is an abnormality, please adjust the specifications accordingly. If there is no abnormality, the oxidation time can be extended appropriately Ensure that the film thickness meets the standard.
2. The selected dye has been decomposed or mildewed: At this time, the dye needs to be replaced, and the appropriate dye is selected.
3. The oxidation temperature is too low, resulting in a dense film: the oxidation temperature can be appropriately increased.
4. The pH value of the dye solution is too high: At this time, glacial acetic acid can be used to adjust the pH value to the standard value.
5. After oxidation, the workpiece is placed in the sink for too long: timely dyeing is advocated. If this situation has occurred, the workpiece can be placed in the anodizing tank or nitric acid neutralization tank and then dyed after proper activation treatment. The effect will be very good. good.
6. Poor conductivity: Possibly the anode copper rod or the cathode lead plate may have poor contact. Pay attention to cleaning the anode copper rod and cathode lead plate to ensure good conduction.
The above is about the reasons and treatment methods of aluminum composite panels that are not dyed. At present, aluminum composite panels have become a common material in the construction field. They are widely used in building exterior walls, interior walls, advertising signs and other decorative fields. However, as people have higher and higher aesthetic requirements for decorative products, the aluminum-plastic panels with single color and rigid patterns can no longer meet the production needs.
After I gave you an introduction, did you understand it? If you have any other knowledge you want to know, you can follow us. Looking forward to your call if needed!