- Place of Origin: China
- Model Number:
- Material: Acrylic
- Thickness: 0.8mm~50mm
- Size: 2440x1220mm / 1830x1220mm, Max width 1250mm,length can be customized
- Product name: Extruded acrylic sheet, transparent acrylic sheet, clear PMMA sheet
- Color: Clear /transparent
- Density: 1.2g/cm3
- Surface: Polished and protected by film or kraft
- Usage: Lighting application,furniture,dispaly products
- Processing Type: Extruded
- Advantage: Shaping easily and good durablity
- Packing: kraft paper packed then in woo
- Provides an unobstructed view of a room or area.
- Separates room but still keeps people connected.
- Easy to move with locking wheels.
Acrylic sheet are widely used for engraving/advertisement sheets, instruments, parts of instrument, lamps, decorations, airplanes, automobile fittings, medical appliances, work of arts, insulation materials for electrical appliances, specimen, sign boards and various articles for light industry, culture, education and livelihood.
Feature of Acrylic Sheet
1.Good weather resistance. 2.Can be molded and reprocessed. 3.Widely usage, easy to dyeing and painting. 4.Non-toxicity. 5.High mechanical strength. 6.Light weight. 7.Good impact strength. 8.Good Insulation feature, widely used for different electrical equipment. 9.Good hard coating and scratch resistance 10.Good chemical resistance, superior to most other plastic materials. 11.Easy to clean and maintain.
- What is acrylic?
- Acrylic Perspex is manufactured in a large range of colours and finishes. Clear acrylics also known as perspex are by far the most popular.A huge range of colours and tints are also available.
- Acrylic is manufactured in the following types: 1)Extruded 2)Casting 3)Impact modified The main advantages include:
- 1)excellent weather resistance,unaffected by sun or salt spray temperature range of -30 to 160° degree F for continuous service.
- 2)Highly transparent sheet with a light transmission of 92%
- 3)Higher impact strength than glass
- 4)Excellent surface finish Easy to machine, fabricate and thermoform
- 5)Good resistance to dilute acids and alkalis
- 6)Half the weight of glass Impact resistant
- 7)Unaffected by sun or salt spray Temperature range of -30 to 160° F for continuous service
- 8)Good outdoor weathering
- 9)Fully recyclable Excellent surface hardness and durability
- 10)Food gradable Easy to clean and maintain
- How to clean acrylic products?
- Acrylics are best cleaned using a soft cloth with fresh water to which a little detergent has been added.Under no circumstances should methylated spirits nor solvent be used.Proprietary cleaning solutions should only be used if they are known to be compatible with acrylic sheet.Abrasive cleaners of any kind should never be used.